Whatever your goals, what you eat and when you eat it can make all the difference to the outcome. Many people underestimate the impact their diet has on their performance both in everyday life as well as in training and racing. Others are pulled in by fad diets or over-simplify their approach to eating with rules such as "low fat" or "no alcohol" or "drink more water". The basic fact is every one of us has different dietary needs and any nutritional plan pulled out of a magazine will not be right for everyone.
Ralph Hydes offers specific nutritional advice and dietary programmes to suit your individual requirements.
Perhaps your focus is:
- weight loss
- pre-race nutrition
- fuelling for Ironman, Marathons and other endurance events such as L'Etape du Tour
- optimising recovery
- avoiding illness
Or perhaps one of the following sounds familiar:
- inability to lose weight despite exercising
- regular feeling of lethargy
- "heavy legged" feeling during training or racing
- gas, bloating or indigestion
- stomach problems whilst training or racing
- frequent infections or illnesses
A lot of us assume some of the problems listed above are unfortunate side effects of training and racing. This is not true. It's just a case of working out the right nutitional strategy for you.
Please contact me if you would like to learn more about how I can help with your nutritional needs.